Welcome to Darkest Temptations
Home of the Dark side

The Fics found here are dark in nature, so please use caution when browsing for a story. Darkest Temptations does have adult content, so please be aware before entering. If you need help finding the right kind of "dark", just let us know. We will be more than happy to help.

Thanks for visiting.
Enter the Dark Side
Photobucket

Tuesday, April 26

Captive Bella


This week, I decided to bring you something a little different. I'm currently reading two fics where Bella happens to be the captive at some point in the story.  They're both completely different in storyline. One is AH and the other is a vamp AU. The author's writing styles are nowhere near the same and the level of captivity in each story varies. The one main thing both of these fics have in common is...

Darksper!

I don't think we can ever get enough of him, in my humble opinion.

DISCLAIMER- Story involves kidnapping (hence the name of the post), so if that's a hard limit for you, you may want to skip this one.

Moving on...

Jasper/Bella

Summary - After another slip, Bella leaves the Cullen house with red-eyed Jasper. Together they fall prey to the dark and lustful world of vampirism, Blood, sex and alcohol. Will Bella be able to handle the major or will she become just another bloodstain at his feet.


Today we'll take on the AU Vamp fic and when I come back on Friday, we'll tackle the AH story.

This one is only a few chapters in, so its just getting going, but already I like where its headed. We have a strong, powerful Jasper taking on the role of the possessive, domineering vamp. Nuff said? The summary is very intriguing and drew me in immediately. I'm looking forward to the introduction of the "dark and lustful world of vampirism." And, I can already tell that Jasper is going to be quite a handful for Bella. Curious to see if she can handle him, but I have a feeling she'll give it her best...

“Be warned Bella, Jasper changed tonight, I won’t ever be that calm gentlemen you always saw. I never was. Make sure you want this, Bella if you stay with me… us” his large hand swept over to the other Vampires “My brother Peter and his wife Charlotte” Jasper's body seemed to relax minutely as he watched Peter and Charlotte move towards us at human pace. “If you stay with us your life will be different, I won’t force you into anything and I won’t hide. Vampires are different, we are animals, and we run by our instincts. They are strong and you are human. Are you sure you want that Bella?”

In two strides, Jasper had pinned me against the wall. A wave of desire swept through me as he pressed himself between my thighs “Do you think you could handle living with natural vampires” he breathed, he was so close I could feel his entire body against mine. I swallowed thickly, Jasper's eyes were boring into mine, coal black and yet filled with warmth. Pleasure and desire swimming in them, He was right Jasper was gone. This Jasper was beautiful; he was full of power, strength, and confidence, it was intoxicating. With a smirk at me, he moved away to stand next to my warden “Pete, Char this is Bella”.



This fic also includes Peter and Char, and I can't help but notice that Char is more than a little fond of Bella, so I'm thinking a little femme slash is just around the corner? Hmm...

As I said, we're only a few chaps in, but its well written and totally holds my attention. I can't wait for the next update.








No comments:

Post a Comment