Welcome to Darkest Temptations
Home of the Dark side

The Fics found here are dark in nature, so please use caution when browsing for a story. Darkest Temptations does have adult content, so please be aware before entering. If you need help finding the right kind of "dark", just let us know. We will be more than happy to help.

Thanks for visiting.
Enter the Dark Side
Photobucket

Tuesday, September 20

Dark Fems Fic Rec; Play Date by darkNnerdy




Happy Tuesday!  Where I am right now, it’s grey and wet and cold.  But, it’s all so very fitting for the little tidbit of nasty that I will be sharing with you today.  We have, once again, been treated to another wonderful insight into the twisted thoughts and writings of darkNnerdy.  For my rec this week, I am asking you all to go treat yourself to a bit of Darkella that is shared with us in ‘Play Date’.  Awe, it sounds so sweet, doesn’t it?  It even has a kitty in it.  And it doesn’t even eat the dead bodies!  Or, at least, I don’t think it does...for the correct answer to that we have to wait for the last instalment of this two shot.

This AH adventure starts off with Isabella in a doctor’s office, well, a psychiatrist to be exact.  She’s being evaluated for her potential threat to her husband and society as a whole.  Personally, I think she should be locked up and unleashed on the less than savoury characters that colour our society...but then, I don’t have the necessary qualifications to make decisions like that. <ponders for a moment>  Whiiiich, is probably a good thing.

Anyway...

She is scary, cold, calculating...someone that no one would want to meet, or if they did would run screaming and lock themselves in the first safe room they came too.  Yeah, she ain’t no ball of sunshine.  More like the cold winter that would follow nuclear holocaust.

This won’t be for everyone, but then what is?  But it is a brilliantly dark piece of writing, one that I have read a few times now before deciding to rec it this week.  DarkNnerdy treats us to her usually cool brand of insanity in this calm and collected, wholly psychotic and rather disturbing first chapter.  I truly believe that this is something that everyone should experience at least once <smiles sweetly>

So I say now....go give it a try, if you’re on this blog I would wager that you’re gonna love it!!  I certainly did, and am waiting with baited breath for the next and last chapter.  Go shower her with bloody love and sociopathic encouragement.  Now!  Or I’ll send Isabella after you, and don’t you think that I won’t!

Enjoy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment