Welcome to Darkest Temptations
Home of the Dark side

The Fics found here are dark in nature, so please use caution when browsing for a story. Darkest Temptations does have adult content, so please be aware before entering. If you need help finding the right kind of "dark", just let us know. We will be more than happy to help.

Thanks for visiting.
Enter the Dark Side
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 31

"A Fire That Could Burn A Thousand Suns" by @_SweetT_


Hola! It seems like it's been forever since I posted, and trust me, I had a very hard time trying to find a story. I've read some really, really good dark fics lately, and I struggled with doing a few multi-chaps, but decided that I wanted to feature a Dark Fem Rec this week. We don't find a lot of these, and so when a good one comes along, I have to jump on it.

This week's rec is a One Shot done by my very talented sister, and one of my favorite writers...


by
SweetT129

Summary: Victoria comes back to Forks after several years for revenge, only to find that Edward has left and Bella has sworn off men forever. Neither woman is pleased to see the other, but by the time it's over, at least one of them will be pleased.    

Pairing: Victoria/Bella

Wow, I mean, just wow. I have been on a Victoria character exploration as of late. I'm really enjoying how creative some are when exploring her in FanFiction nowadays, and I was not disappointed with this story either. 

I'm not going to say too much since it's a OS, but I will say that those of you who love femslash (like I do) will not be disappointed with this one. 

Bella's character is fabulous. Long gone is the awkward girl that Edward left behind five years ago. We have a snarky, seemingly pissed off woman left in her wake. So when Victoria finally shows up to exact her revenge after Bella comes home from college, she's met with an attitude. 

Victoria has waited for her chance to torture and kill Bella, but when she discovers that Edward left her long ago and didn't want her anymore, she takes her frustrations out on a bitchy and vibrant Bella with a passion. And daaayyyummm, do I mean passion. 

A little shock factor and a whole lot of hotness ensue, with a fabulous ending. This is just a OS and is, obviously, complete, but I'd love to see what happens next. It's one of those OS's that leave you wanting more, and in a good way. 

So, go check it out over on TwiWrite. It's wonderfully written,and all kinds of hot. You won't be disappointed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment