Welcome to Darkest Temptations
Home of the Dark side

The Fics found here are dark in nature, so please use caution when browsing for a story. Darkest Temptations does have adult content, so please be aware before entering. If you need help finding the right kind of "dark", just let us know. We will be more than happy to help.

Thanks for visiting.
Enter the Dark Side
Photobucket

Friday, August 26

Journey To the Dark Side with Izzy PROMPTS!!!



And, I fail again. Like... super fail...


Yeah, so, with that fail, I am giving you prettehs, or dark... stuff to look at. I totes forgot this was my week. Posting for Miss Content1 last week through me off. lol So, I apologize for missing Tuesdays rec. 

Now, here's some stuff to hopefully get your dark, creative juices flowing. A little picture prompt post. Have fun and maybe a plot bunny will be born. 


Why are foggy bridges all creepy? 

I'd love to live here. 


For the record, this picture blow up, kinda freaks me out. THAT'S a real vampire!


(snort) I thought she was pole dancing. 


How lovely. 


And WTF are we doing with this? 


(snorts) 


SURPRISE!!! 


The dorky serial killer, because seriously, dude needs a better mask. 


(sighs) I miss old school horror. 


There ya go. I hope this helped bring some inspiration to your writing. Now, go. Write us something wicked. Mwhahahahaha! 




2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha!! The pictures were great!! The vampire one kinda' freaked me out, too, and the one of Carrot Top, scared the shit out of me!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao. I'm sorry, bb. They kinda scared me too though. *snort* (hugs) Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete