Welcome to Darkest Temptations
Home of the Dark side

The Fics found here are dark in nature, so please use caution when browsing for a story. Darkest Temptations does have adult content, so please be aware before entering. If you need help finding the right kind of "dark", just let us know. We will be more than happy to help.

Thanks for visiting.
Enter the Dark Side
Photobucket

Friday, September 30

Happy Birthday @Content1April


We're celebrating a Birthday!

We'd like to extend a very dark and Happy Birthday to our own Temptress Content1.



April,

Thanks for coming onboard and putting up with all our craziness. We love having you here! We hope you have a special day filled with all of your deepest and darkest desires!

Love,
Steph
xoxo




Well, Well, Well, looky what we have here....
a birthday girl....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL!!!!!

It takes a good person to do all you do. I haven't known you long but I feel close to you.
You've got a dark little heart like the rest of us and for that we are grateful to have
you as a Temptress.

Enjoy your day and make someone a slave for the day, you deserve it.

Love,
Kitten


April, my lovely little love muffin... 
I hope you have a fabulous birthday. I'm sorry about about almost forgetting, but I do hope that you will except this peace offering... 

That's right! Your very own perv pass. You have a lifetime membership. Use it wisely. We only have so much bail money. Enjoy your and my little darkling. And now that you are so very special to me.
Love, 
Izzy


No comments:

Post a Comment