Welcome to Darkest Temptations
Home of the Dark side

The Fics found here are dark in nature, so please use caution when browsing for a story. Darkest Temptations does have adult content, so please be aware before entering. If you need help finding the right kind of "dark", just let us know. We will be more than happy to help.

Thanks for visiting.
Enter the Dark Side
Photobucket

Thursday, October 7

Voting is now open for The Immortal Sin Awards


Voting is now open for the Immortal Sin Awards. Please click the banner above, on the sidebar, or the link below to cast your vote. Voting will end Friday October 15th at 10 PM Eastern time. Winners will be announced Friday October 22nd. 
We are still in the process of contacting all the authors, so please check the list to see if your story was nominated if you have not been contacted yet. 
Good Luck to all those nominated.
Thanks, 
Darkest Temptations Staff

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the opportunity to vote but before I do I have a query.
    What do I do if I don't want to vote in any particular category? In some categories I haven't read any of the fics so it would be unfair to vote, for instance.

    At present it looks like that by default I will be voting for something even if I haven't picked it.

    I will come back and look for a reply before voting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a suggestion - could you link the nominated stories? There are lots of stories here that are probably below the radar in the fandom-at-large. I'd appreciate new readers and I'm sure the other nominees would, too.
    Thanks so much! Glad to see the diverse categories and the darker stories getting some attention.
    ~w

    ReplyDelete
  3. @dihenydd There is a no vote option on the form. I am not sure why it wasn't showing at first yesterday, but it shows now.

    @winterstale, I love the idea for that but quite honestly, that would be a lot of work. Something that would take some time for us.

    I have plans to make a separate page for all the nominees and linking them, but it will most likely be after the Awards are over. Sort of like what we did for the Death by Darksper contest on the sidebars but on a separate Awards page.

    I hope that helps.

    Feel free to ask any other questions you might have.

    Izzy

    ReplyDelete