Welcome to Darkest Temptations
Home of the Dark side

The Fics found here are dark in nature, so please use caution when browsing for a story. Darkest Temptations does have adult content, so please be aware before entering. If you need help finding the right kind of "dark", just let us know. We will be more than happy to help.

Thanks for visiting.
Enter the Dark Side
Photobucket

Friday, July 22

Journey To The Dark Side



There has been a rather heated debate that has recently come to my attention, one that I'm sure you might have seen on countless blogs, twitter, and fandom sites. It deals with some very sensitive subject matter and comes with strong views on both sides. I don't get involved in fan fiction drama because it's pointless and childish. However, this particular subject I want to discuss directly attacks me, this blog, my girls here, and some of my favorite authors in this fandom. It's too big for me to ignore any longer, and I'm not hiding in a hole waiting for someone to come knocking on my door and spewing their “personal opinions” onto us as an attack with no warning. We're going to put this out there now and make some things clear, so prepare yourself.

I want to state this up front, as I will NOT tolerate blatant attacks or name calling in this post or any following comments. I believe that we can state our views – however strong they might be for or against this topic – and still do so in a civil manner. Put your big girl/boy panties on if you plan to reply. There is nothing I hate more than unnecessary bitchiness and we can all agree or disagree and still keep it within the realm of politely stating your case.

I took the time to ask a few people around the fandom, including my own staff here at DT, about their viewpoints. I will not be putting names on any comments I use, and not because they are scared or shamed of their thoughts. They ALL agreed to put their names on their opinions, but I don't want to sway anyone with who said what. (You can find these comments quoted in blue) You need to make up your own mind in the matter, and unfortunately, I've seen that lots of readers/writers in the fandom are following the “crowd” if you will, instead of doing that.

Now, down the subject at hand. I want to talk about the taboo, wicked, twisted, shock worthy stories of fan fiction that touch on unspeakable acts. Some have called them “fantasy fic” - others have called them “exploitation fic”. I'm talking about the stories that are full of rape, incest, human trafficking, BDSM, fetishes, torture, Stockholm Syndrome, domestic violence, drug/alcohol abuse, dominance/submission (willing and unwilling)... the list goes on.

I'm sure you get the point now.

With all the debating going on in the fandom now, I looked into some of these debates over the last several weeks, since they are popping up everywhere. I took a step back and looked at arguments from both sides, not just my particular viewpoint. I examined things like desensitization, moral beliefs, demeaning of a woman's rights, and a whole lot of other serious stuff. I went into this with an open mind and didn't let my own personal opinion get in the way of things as I tried to see things from everyone's standpoint.



There really doesn't seem to be one main argument in the dispute against/for these types of stories. There are several viewpoints that all deserve to be heard and heeded, not just one side. I've been rather shocked to see most (if not all) of the debates have been against these types of stories. I, for one, am tired of it. 

While researching what others have been saying, I looked at several debates on blogs, twitter, LJ, you name it. There are countless ones out there and a simple Google search (or your nearest fandom gossip) should be able to direct you to these debates if you'd like to read others. This is just my viewpoint on the subject.

Now, what is my viewpoint?

To each their own? Hit the X and get out if you don't like it? Freedom of speech? Well, yes, in a way, but it's more than that.



One reader I asked said this in regards to "exploitation fics:

Well, first, let’s look at the definition for “exploitation” (dictionary.com):  
1. The act of employing to the greatest possible advantage.
2. Utilization of another person or group for selfish purposes.
3. An advertising or a publicity program.
 
 My general thoughts, then, about “exploitation fics” is that such a fic will illustrate in some fashion some individual or individuals being “exploited”. I make the general assumption that such “exploited” individual or individuals will (or will not) be Unexploited at some point in the fic. It’s all about the journey. And sometimes life isn’t fair – both real and fictional. No one is ever truly promised a happy ending.

Some have argued that these types of stories are written for shock value, and that's very much true. That does happen and I, myself, don't deny that. Some writers like to think outside the box and write things to get a rise out of readers. Others have stated that it is highly insensitive of them to do so if they've never experienced something as horrific as rape or kidnapping, and should not write these stories where leading lady falls in love with the abuser/kidnapper/etc because of it being hurtful to those who do read.

This of course, could also be counter argued that if you don't like something don't read it. We all have a right not to read something and can choose to leave it well enough alone. And this in turn can be, once again, argued that we all have a right to tell someone how we feel about something due to freedom of speech. The arguments go back and forth, back and forth. It's always the same thing over and over again.  

I think some people might write them for the pure shock value of the subject matter.  I think some people write them because they have a story to tell, and it involves these elements.  I think some people write them just to get a rise out The Reader - there's got to be some thrill and adrenaline rush to that, I'm sure.  For every person writing something Shocking, there is somebody out there willing to read on, chapter after chapter, being happily Shocked and Appalled at every turn.  The Internet is truly the place where there is something for everyone.  I don't care WHY somebody writes something - their motivations are their own damn business.  I admit to being selfish - I only care if I like it or not.


While agreeing that some stories are written for shock value, there is also another side that is rarely voiced, because people don't want to admit this. Some of the readers and writers of these types of stories have had very personal experiences and this is their way of coping. Is it healthy? Well, who's to say? I've seen psychological arguments for and against this, so there is not definitive answer here. I will say that I think none of us are in a position to judge. Who are we to tell someone that writing a rape fic where Bella falls in love with Edward in the end is bad? Yes, it's not logical unless you're approaching this from a Stockholm Syndrome standpoint, and something that a good a majority of us would not do.
 
But, I've seen many people comment on how they write these types of stories as a way to gain some control back. It's their way of dealing with or accepting that something horrific happened to them, and it's their own way of fighting back and taking control once again of their lives. Just because we wouldn't do something of that nature, doesn't mean that someone else might not. It doesn't take someone with a degree in psychology to know that we all deal with things differently, and sometimes it's very unconventional methods that take us down paths of healing.

Who are we to dispute how someone chooses to heal? We might not agree with it, but we're not in an author's/reader’s shoes, now are we? Just a thought.


Lastly, we have some writers and readers who are accused of having “rape fantasies”. Some are shocked and appalled by the very mention of it, and other's openly admit to it. 





I've seen so many disputes on this subject it makes my head spin. This is quite possibly the most controversial of them all, since some believe that rape fantasy doesn't even exist, but that it is merely a misconstrued fetish of wanting to be dominated. 


Regardless, there are so many fetishes out there that people enjoy and others don't. I don't entertain the idea myself, but I don't deny that others might. Does that make them a bad person? No, they just have quirks of their own, as we all do. Everyone, I don't care how you are, has certain thoughts, fetishes, dreams that others would find immoral or taboo to them. Where one might find anal sex disgusting (exit only and all) someone else might think it's the best thing since Jasper's peen was invented. We're all different, but that doesn't make us bad. The sooner everyone realizes this, the better.

On a personal note, I believe all these arguments hold importance, and yes I said all, because I do to a point. Let me explain...

I am a firm believer in freedom of speech. It's part of the First Amendment for those of us who live in the states, whether some people like it or not. We have the right to write what we want, and we also have the right to not like it and say so. It's as simple as that.

I am going to throw some things out here that writers and readers won't like, but if everyone stepped back for a moment and thought about this logically, then maybe we could move on from this argument and stop all the wankering we're doing about this subject. All it does is rile people up and that's the last thing we need to be doing in this fandom as it seems we're a rather drama driven bunch.

Authors have the right to tell their story as they see fit. Whether it is for shock value or as a form of therapy, or even just to add heart breaking and emotional elements to your story. It's that simple. No one should be told what they should be writing about or how they should be writing it. That goes for every story out there.

With that, though, I believe comes a certain responsibility.

funny celebrity pictures - Prepare Yourself, Narnia...

While you hold the right to do with your story as you see fit, you need to understand that some people have experienced these horrific events themselves and have no desire what-so-ever to relive them. When writing your story, proper warnings need to be put in place AT ALL TIMES! No one wants to walk right into a rape scene unprepared or even relive something that might have happened to them like kidnapping. That's just damned wrong, and you as writers need to state that fact upfront before someone gets into your story.

I've found that a lot of readers get pissed because they walk into certain elements in a story and aren't warned ahead of time and that's where a lot your flames come from. Please, please, warn your readers before they start your story so that they don't have to read it if they have no desire to visit certain content. And I'm not just talking about rape either. All darker elements need to be put in the forefront. At least have the consideration to do this.

Also, if you are going to write a dark, twisted, taboo story line, then you need to be prepared to have bad comments thrown at you. Yes, you have the right to touch on anything you see fit in your story, but in the end, readers hold the right to tell you what they think of it. I am a firm believer in “Don't like it, don't read it”, but I also think it's rather silly that some authors start spouting freedom of speech when they themselves are bashing the commenter for telling them they didn't like it. Isn't that what freedom of speech is? The right goes to all here, not just the author, but the reader as well.

But of course, you also have the right to tell the reader to go fuck themselves if you so choose. KWIM?

When I asked if people have the right to leave scathing reviews, I got these response: 

I believe a person has the right to review as strongly as I believe that a person has a right to post what they will. Now, I, personally, think you should act like an adult and use some manners and common sense, but I digress. Yes, I believe you have the right to flame, but I have the same right to tell you where, how, and to what extent to go fuck yourself. I might even recommend a tool. Just trying to be helpful.
I do think it is bordering harassment when someone reads a fic they know they disagree with chapter after chapter just to leave scathing reviews. Seriously, if you have nothing better to do with your time, you are the one who needs the help.
Another said: 

 I believe that anyone has the right to do anything they want to.  Although I also feel that if you have the time to write a scathing, rude review you should do it in a professional manner, cite examples, and do it in a way in which you realize there is a living, breathing being at the other end of the internet that has feelings.  At the same time, if you leave a rude, scathing review, I have the right to PM you right back and tell you MY feelings on the subject.  I can guarantee that I’m not going to be as pleasant as you were. 
At the same time, one review is enough.  There’s a difference between making a point and letting an author know why you won’t continue reading, and reviewing over and over because you’re a crazed fanatic.  Yeah, who’s the true nutjob? The one who flames or the one who wrote shit that the fanatic felt deserved to be flamed? I’d say it’s a tie.



Is it rather moronic to constantly read and review with rude, hateful comments on something don't like. "I don't like this story, but in the name of being a raving bitch, I'll continue to do so because I have nothing better to do with my time." (insert snark and eye roll) But, again, the right is their's. 

It is bound to happen though, because some people just don get it. Don't be a double standard in how you approach negativity. If you write the dark, you're bound to get flack somewhere at sometime. Sometimes it's done politely, sometimes not. Keep that in mind when replying. I don't think author's should go off ranting about a negative review that was done politely. The whole point in this fan fiction thing is to get feedback from other readers, that includes the good and the bad. I do believe the ugly deserve a different approach however, but we'll get to that. 

Sometimes people just aren't going to go away. Don't let it get you down. Getting one review or PM with someones negative thoughts is different from getting them with every update. These people border on harassment and need to be blocked or reported. If you can't do so, be the bigger person and ignore them. 

I do not like unnecessary bitchiness as I stated before. You have the right to tell an author what you thought of their story or if you agree with the content, but I have to say that some readers are just plain ridiculous with how they reply. 

One of my girls on the blog has gotten several reviews on one of her stories that were not very nice. While the reader has that right to say they didn't like it, there were some things said that were very wrong.

One particular reviewer attacked her motherhood, stating that since she wrote a BDSM fic, that she was demoralizing women and that she must be a bad mother. Okay, let's just stop right there....

BDSM IS NOT RAPE FIC!!!!!!!!

Sure, there are several stories where an abducted Bella has been forced to perform in this particular lifestyle, but when your D/s themed story is consensual, there is nothing forced about it. If anyone wants to come argue this with me, by all means, bring it. I have no qualms with showing why a Dominant/submissive lifestyle is not forced by any means.

Back to the point. Why were her mothering skills being attacked because she chose to write a D/s story? Hm? Tell me what purpose that serves? Every single woman on this blog has written BDSM in some form, shape or fashion. I can also tell you that every woman on this blog is very much supportive in women's rights and are all strongly independent. 

Do not assume just because someone writes a story about BDSM/Rape/slavery that they are against feminism or are trying to demoralize women. That's absolutely the most ludicrous and off handed ASS-umption that anyone could make. Just because someone enjoys the BDSM lifestyle does NOT mean they are weak or saying that women are worthless. Just because you don't participate in the lifestyle doesn't mean that a strong, independent woman can't do so and enjoy it.

Again, you want to argue that point, come find me. I'll gladly debate that topic.

There is no reason why someones moral standing should be attacked because you don't like what they write. Most of us do not personally know these authors, so why would you make judgments about them? I think you only make an ass out of yourself by making these ass-sumptions. To be honest, there is much to be said as to why someone would walk into a BDSM story if they know they don't like it. (eye quirk) 

I had a shocking conversation in the beginning of my time with fan fiction, where the author (who had written a rather graphic rape scene) later revealed to me that she had been violently attacked at one point in her life. The story she wrote was her outlet. She thought she was crazy for doing it at first, but but the end of the 40+ chapter story, she had learned to let go of the feelings she had harbored for so long.

I know some feel rather strongly against the posting of these stories on FFn and in all accounts, you have a right to since it is against the TOS to write such stories. But, can you for one minute stop and think before you start bashing people? Report their story if you feel so inclined, but have the decency to report and move along without leaving your ranting reviews about how "disturbed" or "twisted" someone is for writing a rape/BDSM/Slave fic. Your comments could be hurtful and harmful to someone, and while YOU might believe that there is something wrong with them, doesn't make it so. Your actions affect others and people need to be mindful of this, otherwise, it just makes you an asshole. Yup, I totally went there.

Just say no to assholery people. 


While you might think the story is barbaric, twisted, taboo, disgusting, someone else might not and you have no right to judge that person because of it. I find it bitchy, rude, childish... the list goes on and on, that people can't just leave well enough alone. FFN is a whole other ballpark itself, since it's TOS forbids these types of stories. Readers have the right to report the stories that break the TOS, and authors who post banned content should accept this if their story gets pulled, because you are breaking the rules on that site.

All other sites have their own set of rules, and I suggest that people pay attention to the TOS. It's there for a reason. Some sites allow content of this nature, some don't. You need to be responsible for knowing where you're posting and what the rules are.

Now, this might seem like a double standard to some degree – me spouting about freedom of speech and then telling readers to be mindful of what they say. Let me explain why I say this.

Readers, for all intents and purposes, have the right to say whatever they want, just as authors do. But, there is also a little thing I like to look at called respect (or not being an asshole). Some readers are going to go looking for trouble and drama, just because that's who they are. It's sad, really, but it's a fact that some people thrive off of popping their nonsensical mouth's off. They're not going to give a damn about hurting someones feelings because they don't think something is right.

I've seen many debates done peacefully, and without bashing someones motherhood or moral character. Be respectful without making judgments on people. Who are we to say just because someone writes dark stuff that they are morally incompetent? It's fiction, and while this stuff does happen in real life, and yes, some readers don't want to read this type of content, it's still just a story in the end, no matter how you look at it. There is no need for all the name calling and bashing. 

If you must say something, why can't it be done nicely? What is the point in all the bitchiness? Some of my favorite reviews were the critical ones, but were done with calmly stating their opinions instead of ranting like a buffoon. You catch more flies with honey, just sayin'. 

As for the issue with underage readers on these sites, I want to make something perfectly clear. It is NOT my (or anyone else's) job to police the Internet. That should be the parents responsibility. People need to pay more attention to what their kids are doing instead of just letting them loose to do whatever they want, hoping they'll do the right thing. Did you at that age? Exactly. 

There are tons of programs that parents can use to help monitor their child's Internet use while they are not watching. These tools can help you as a parent sensor what your kids are seeing. Or better yet, monitor it yourself instead of using the computer as a babysitter while you read horribly written lemons. Word! 

Yup, I have no sympathy for people who don't use their roll as a parent wisely and try to police their own children. It's your job, not mine. I don't even tell underage readers not to read because it's pointless. They are going to read whether you want them to or not. Be a parent and see what they're seeing beforehand. I have my own kids to deal with, and they sure as shit don't get on the internet without me in the room or with the monitor in site. Just sayin'.

A few readers had this to say about policing fan fiction when I asked if they thought it was our responsibility to do so: 


It is the parent's, plain and simple.  If we weren't so busy staying up late writing and reading this shit, we might actually notice that our children are, too.

and 



No. I don’t believe it’s our place to police FF. At the same time, I have been known to send a strongly worded reply to readers who admit they’re underage. I’ve even known a ffn author that received a reply from a parent giving permission to read their fic after the author told them they should go talk to their momma about sex and not read their fic, but it isn’t our place.  I parent my own children and if I see other kids doing something wrong, I’ll say something, but in all reality it’s their parents that should be policing their own kids.

Seems like I'm not alone there. 


If we start policing things, where do we draw the line? 


I don't like slash fics. Not that I'm against them, but because they are not my thing. I've read a few for friends just to be supportive of their work, but I do not actively seek them out. If I see something is slash, I just won't read it. Some people believe that homosexuality is wrong and immoral. So, does that mean that we should ban all slash fics from the fandom because of your moral beliefs? (dramatic eye roll) 


It makes me sick to read Edward cheating on Bella. Not the fact that it he has done so, as I've written that into my own stories, but to read the actual act itself. I've flounced many a fic where I've read the cheating lemons and I absolutely hate them with a passion. I'm not out bashing people because they wrote one. I just flounce. It's not that hard. One click. X. You're done. (shrugs) Not so hard is it? 

With the exception of a few of the old school fics, I can't stand it when Jasper is written as some badass "Major" who's sidekick Peter is always a snarky fucker. Again, there are exceptions to this as some of these stories I love, but it's so overly done that I'm sick of it. I don't go telling the author they need to write something else. It's their story to tell and they have they obviously love that type of story. That's their choice. Again, I flounce. X... use it. 

My main points to all this bullshit I just spouted out above:

1) Authors have the right to write what they want. 

2) People have a right to not like it, and say so, but they should use common sense and show some humanity by not leaving scathing reviews on a person's moral compass because they don't agree with or like story elements. 

3) Authors need to take responsibility when warning their readers. Label your story appropriately so your readers aren't blindsided. 


4) People need to learn to not be assholes when they can clearly hit the X button and move along. Leaving a "nicely worded" review in how you didn't really care for the story line/plot is one thing, but to constantly go after and bash people who's stories you don't care for is childish. 


5) Parents need to look after their own kids, not expect me to do it for them. 


6) Where do we draw the line with banishing stories? Seems rather silly to banish anything when we're all different. It's not like we're forced to read the stories we don't like. 

My final thoughts on this matter: 

Seriously, people, if you don't like something, why are you reading it? Why do you care what other people like? Just because you don't like, doesn't mean that someone else doesn't, so move along. What is the purpose of constantly bashing an author because you don't like something? You are not them, you are not in their shoes, and you more than likely don't know jack shit about their personal lives. So, why so judgmental? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever that you'd venture into a story clearly knowing that you aren't going to approve the content. I question your sanity. 

These types of stories are only a big deal because you make them a big deal. No one is demoralizing women, no one is trying to say rape is alright. It's just a story, whether Bella falls in love with her attacker or not. 

Writers, you need to be aware, when you step into the dark side of any fiction, people are going to flip, squick, flame, etc. Some people are drama driven and you should expect ranting, bitchy reviews from time to time. Ignore them! (or tell them where the magic peen can go hide) You have a right to your thoughts and how you write a story. Don't be brought down or disheartened by the ranting masses. If you have a story to tell, tell it. Everything else is water under the bridge. You write for you, not for the people who like it, and most definitely not for the people who don't. 


It really disheartens me to see so many writers pulling their stories or being scared to post because of fear of being attacked. Don't be. There are those of us out there that are willing to read your crazy FUBAR story as long as their is character development and a resolution to the plot. You are not alone, so don't let people who have their moral standings pegged a step above you shut you down. People might not like it, but you still have a right to tell your story as you want to. Never let anyone tell you how your story should be told. Ever. 

I would like to state that on a personal note, I believe there is one very important exception to the rule. (I know, all of this to state an exception, but bear with me, it has it's reasons) I do not believe that fics glorifying the molestation of a child has any place whatsoever in the fandom. I don't think that I really need to state the obvious as to why, not to mention that this type of fiction is actually illegal in the US. The average legal age of consent in the world is 16 for all genders and relationships. Some countries and states are lower and higher. My personal belief is I won't read a fic where the person having sex (regardless of consensual or not) is under 17. Again, this is my personal cut off limit, but I believe there is a limit when painting sexuality in a good light. 

I would like to say that when someone writes the rape/molestation of a child in a fic and uses it as a past experience that someone is overcoming, I don't mind it so much. I usually gloss over the details, but if written well and not using it as a way to make molestation look like it's alright, then I am fine with it. It's when big brother Edward/Emmett/Jacob takes on little sister Bella/Rosalie/Leah and are sexually active with them at a young age that I have an issue with. It's illegal to write that sort of content here in the US, and we should all remember that. 

In closing, all I can say is, use your brains people. Stop basing and stop whining. All of us. I get annoyed constantly with stupidity in AN's/Reviews. We have our rights, yes, but the bullshit gets old. Don't like it, you shouldn't read it. If you absolutely feel the need to leave your thoughts, don't be an asshole about it. If you get a raving flame for writing something dark, don't stop writing because of it. All these debates that get people up in arms and all defensive are taking away from the awesome stories out there (and I don't mean these types of stories, I mean all genres). Let it go and move onto something else that doesn't hurt people's feelings, like does Edward's peen really sparkle? Or how can Jasper go to school everyday but he wants to kill Bella after one prick of the finger? Yeah, totally worthy debates where we can do so without bashing people.



Now that I've ranted and raved on about all this, feel free to leave your thoughts on anything here, but be nice about it, please. Unnecessary bitchiness is petty and annoying. No one will take you seriously as a result. 

Bring on the dark. I'm not scared of it. (humps to all) 

7 comments:

  1. Well done, Izzy. And there's a little too much verklempt and not enough thick skin in this world, let alone this fandom. That 'X' is a special peacock that needs to be stroked more often.

    And while I believe in everyone's right to voice their opinion, I agree that there is a right way and a wrong way to do it. And unless someone is petitioning Congress (I'm Canadian, so I have no idea if that's what one does), dark stories AND "light" stories will continue to be written AND read forever more. Unless you are TRULY harming someone, anything goes. But if the warning is evident in a fic, and you read that fic anyway regardless of the author's warning, well...you just harmed yourself; the author isn't to blame.

    My only other word of advice is this: ignore, ignore, ignore! That goes to everyone - both authors and readers. Authors, ignore the reviews you wish to ignore; readers, ignore the stories you don't wish to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well stated there, Izzy! As an author/reader of the darker genres within the Fandom I agree completely. I believe there is something for everyone and if you keep looking you'll find the stories that do it for you. No need to insult the author especially if there is a warning on the story. Readers - if you don't like the content then just stop reading:)

    I agree with Jasper's Destiny, too. Its great advice...now after two years you'd think I'd learn to ignore the comments I've endured over the stuff my twisted little mind comes up with. lol I'll keep trying:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Very well written! boy, I miss all the good stuff, LOL. I agree with all that you have written, can't really think of much else to add, but fully support what you wrote

    I have to pay more attention to this blog, I started to and then have slacked off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your "rant", you are saying everything i´ve been thinking when the flames starts.
    Why read something you don´t like? Isn´t your time more precious than that? Read things that you like and stop bothering others with what they enjoy.

    And rape fantasies are more common than you think, it´s a way to explore your sexuality without struggle with shame, and the same time, YOU are in charge of what´s happening. http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201001/womens-rape-fantasies-how-common-what-do-they-mean

    I agree with all you´re saying, and you are the voice of reason in all this mess! =)

    best wishes, Linda xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone. I agree. I honestly believe that people need to just walk away. I've seen so many authors getting attacked verbally as of late because readers don't like how their story is written or that it contains stuff they don't agree with.

    It's all very damn judgmental and I'm really tired of it. I'm glad that there are some sensible people left in the world. lol

    Love to all,
    Iz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well said hun. IMHO. The little X is there for a reason. Use it if you dont like something. I have quite often, usually for reasons other than content (like a really badly written story or horrendous grammar). So long as there is a disclaimer telling me what I'm in for in a story, I'm happy (I dont like surprises in that way). Like the old saying goes, Opinions are like Assholes, everyone has one. Mine is no better than yours, its just mine.

    On the underage subject, thats a parents responsibility. There are content filters out there for language and subject. If parents want to monitor/filter, that is there business. they can use the tools available to them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. God, I love this blog. Just wanted to put that out there. ;)

    ReplyDelete