Welcome to Darkest Temptations
Home of the Dark side

The Fics found here are dark in nature, so please use caution when browsing for a story. Darkest Temptations does have adult content, so please be aware before entering. If you need help finding the right kind of "dark", just let us know. We will be more than happy to help.

Thanks for visiting.
Enter the Dark Side
Photobucket

Friday, August 12

Happy Birthday @GemmaLisaX

It's party time around here...well its always party time at the Darkest Temptations blog but today is an extra special day. We're celebrating on of our dark-hearted own!


Happy Birthday Gemma!


Gemma! I hope you have a fantastic day and get everything your dark little heart desires. You deserve it all baby! Thanks for putting up with all of us;) Have a great day and do something for you!

Love,
Steph

~DT~




Happy, Happy Birthday Gemma!!

I hope you have a great day. You deserve all the good things you will get plus many more. Let the celebrations soothe and comfort you. Enjoy the libations and joyous time just remember the day fun never stops after the party is over.

So rejoice and have a dark and dirty birthday babe.

Love,
Kitten




~DT~



Gemma, Gemma, Gemma, my little darkling. One, I am so very proud to call a friend. You are so very special to me, and I hope above all else, you have a fucktastic day. You deserve it! Drink lots, love long, and make 'em scream, baby. You know how we roll around here.
Happy Birthday, to you, our Gothic Mistress.
(humps and gropes)

Love,
Izzy


~DT~
Ummm, I’ll just say up front it’s my fault we’re getting this up late. I forgot about the time difference thingy. Lol!!!
Sooooooooooo… it’s my little Gemmadearest’s bday-that-shall-not-be-specified. *smiles mischievously* A bday like that should be heralded, exalted even, by the only thing that has the ability to LIFT *raises arms* you up off the ground to where your tippy-toes aren’t even touching.
The one commonality you and I have amidst the sea of non-believers, the waywardites, that we must slave away with here in the darkest of all Darkest Temptations. Ahem, I mean, a deep faith, desire even, to which you and me have steadfastly held, even as the others slowly sway to the rightside… *sneaks a peek at Izzy and Steph*


That would be...


still hailing Bleriana for this piece of lovely

Rob’s peen
*trumpets sound*
(preferably in me, but I’ll let you have him tonight. *smirks*)


It’s like 20 bloody presents all in one! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Well, it’s not wee, I mean… And don’t ask me how I know that. ;)
This bday is but a small blip on the horizon of acquiring vast knowledge and downing copious amounts of alcohol. If you do it right, you won’t even remember it. But remember that I lurrrrrve you… *sings “Just remember I love you” by America in her head*and that even though I’ve been mia, and RL's an overstuffed-pig-of-a-bitch, that will never change.
Have a great day, Beautiful. Mwah!
All in darkhoor love,
Chip

~DT~



To a woman with a wicked tongue...and brillant mind.  May your B-day bring you all sorts of sweet nothings and naughty pleasures!  

Love, Humps, and Kisses.  

Content1

~DT~
 


2 comments:

  1. Happy Bourbon day once again, sunshine. I hope the hangover fades away quickly and you have a kickass weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Club Review 2021 - Online gambling site - Lucky Club
    Lucky Club luckyclub.live has established itself in the UK, and we've been operating since 2011. They're the biggest betting site in the UK. It's all about sports,

    ReplyDelete